1 Month Vegetarian to Vegan Update | 6 Benefits of going Vegan (My experience)



I answer your questions about being vegan and vegetarian, and talk openly about my thoughts and experiences! * USEFUL LINKS * .

I just wanted to post a quick video about my progress so far being a Vegan! I can not stress how drastic my changes have been so far after only 30 days. I always .

Here are my top 5 benefits of going vegan! I share my experience on why I changed my eating habits and all the amazing things I gained along the way. :) I went .

Discussing my journey to a plant-based diet and how it has positively impacted my life! I feel the best Ive ever felt! WHAT I ATE TODAY: VEGAN .


https://www.dietreviewvideo.com/2017/08/29/1-month-vegetarian-to-vegan-update-6-benefits-of-going-vegan-my-experience-2/
#Veganforamonth
Diet Review Video

No comments:

Post a Comment