Which Diet is Better for Weight Loss: Vegan vs Paleo (The Truth with Full Explanation)



If you want to get shredded you need to nourish your body. Challenge yourself: http://www.tscheartofachampionprogram.com
We practice the Art of True Health and Fitness. Join us.
Today's video, "Which is Better for Weight Loss: Vegan vs Paleo (The Truth with Full Explanation)" is about using our simple practice of beasting, feasting, and fasting to generate effortless health and fitness by optimizing your hormones. My mission is spreading the practice of Beasting, Feasting, and Fasting so that everyone can enjoy effortless health and fitness. Improve your health. Always prioritize and practice truth health and fitness with the simple cycle of Beasting-Feasting-Fasting, that you can repeat until it become easy and effortless.
All people are beautiful if you take the time to get to them.
My recent uploads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAyPv...
Today's video: https://youtu.be/B69j0ihz1Mc
Hi, I'm Chris Krueger, born and raised in Tacoma, Wa. After I graduated college in 2006, I started my career as a professional strength and conditioning coach. My first job was coaching wide receivers and overseeing the football teams weight training at Pomona College. After Pomona, I earned my CSCS and did an internship at UCLA working with future professional athletes, (NFL, MLS, etc) and national championship athletes. I have trained with some of the fittest people on the planet. Ive learned a lot along the way and I continue learning from my audience and the world around me. I'm not special or talented, but I bust my ass every single day to help people help themselves while doing the right thing for the planet and our environment at the same time. I'm an advocate of Beasting, Feasting, and Fasting. I want you to eat real and approximately wild foods. I want you to do some form of exercise that mimics hunting, fishing, or foraging. And I want you to fast. Not intermittent fasting, but real fasting. We never eat breakfast, or snacks, and when you get to my level, you'll avoid lunch too. Best, CK.


https://www.dietreviewvideo.com/2016/08/09/which-diet-is-better-for-weight-loss-vegan-vs-paleo-the-truth-with-full-explanation/
#PaleoDiet
Diet Review Video

No comments:

Post a Comment