Weightloss and Clearing Acne - 6 Month Vegan | Health and Body Update



Today I'm sharing (over-sharing?) something quite personal.After transitioning to a vegan diet, I wanted to make a video at the 6 month mark, mostly to document the changes I've experienced in my own body and general health during that time, so this weekend, I got down to my undies and jumped around the bathroom for a little while.

In all seriousness though, beyond the many advantages veganism has for the planet and every living thing living on it, adopting this way of life has worked wonders for my health in so many ways - I really couldn't recommend looking into it enough. As you'll see in the video, I've shed some weight and pretty much managed to clear some pretty nasty acne. I really hope you enjoy the video!


https://www.dietreviewvideo.com/2016/02/04/weightloss-and-clearing-acne-6-month-vegan-health-and-body-update/
#Veganforamonth
Diet Review Video

No comments:

Post a Comment