My Paleo Diet Results + Experience | No Carb Diet



hi friends. This video is my paleo diet experience. The paleo diet is a no carb and no dairy diet. The paleo diet consists of meat, eggs, fruit, veggies, and nuts. I hope my experience can offer some insight to what no carb diets do to the body. I do show before and after pictures and talk about my weight loss, but as i say in the video, this diet did not make me lose any weight. I would love to hear your experience on a no carb diet, if we have had similar experiences, or if you're loving it! Im working on what i eat in a day videos, and other food videos to further explain my current eating lifestyle! Make sure to subscribe if you're interested in those. bye friends

lets be friends
-instagram: @alfunkkk
-twitter: @alfunkk
-subscribe to this youtube channel so you can see my face in videos on an unorganized schedule until i die bc i luv YT


https://www.dietreviewvideo.com/2016/06/20/my-paleo-diet-results-experience-no-carb-diet/
#PaleoDiet
Diet Review Video

No comments:

Post a Comment