GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY BEFORE AND AFTER 172lbs WEIGHTLOSS



SnapChat: SanPir
Twitter: @pirrone
I had RNY Gastric Bypass surgery in Hamilton, Ontario on May 8th, 2009. I went into the operation at 351lbs. At 2 years post-op I was 178lbs and to which I am still at almost 3 years post-op. I submitted this video as an informative video for others who are, or know someone who is considering this procedure. Prior to my operation I spent endless hours researching online and asking anyone and everyone who's had the operation numerous questions trying to put my mind at ease. This was by far the best decision I have ever made in my life. Should you be considering this procedure and have questions, please feel free to email me or message me on FaceBook. I will leave my info at the bottom. Make sure you do your research and most importantly, make sure you have the support of your family and friends. Educate them on the procedure. Make them understand that you are doing this to better yourself, to increase your chances of still being alive to watch your children get married, to be around for your grandchildren. My surgeon was Dr. M. Anvari out of St.Joes Hospital in Hamilton Ontario Canada. He is an amazing surgeon. He saved my life.
The road to better health is a long journey and a special thank you to a special friend who made that road a little less bumpy.
Look me up on Facebook: Santino Pirrone
Email me any questions. E: pepirrone@hotmail.com. I am not a Doctor but i've been thru this surgery and I will try and answer any question the best I can thru my experience.


https://www.dietreviewvideo.com/2012/02/03/gastric-bypass-surgery-before-and-after-172lbs-weightloss/
#Mentransformation
Diet Review Video

No comments:

Post a Comment