6 Month Weight Loss Transformation Jonathon Walters - 160 Pounds- before and after - 100% Natural

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xTk_ge1KIPU/hqdefault.jpg , Edit* - I got thousands of messages after being on CNN and other news channels and it made me back up from the spotlight. However, i'm back. Here are the answers to many of the questions I get...

1.) My diet was a carb cycling diet. Learn about it in this book, the best money you will ever spend. http://amzn.to/2mcLJki

2.) I mainly walked for exercise. However, anything outdoors worked for me. Running, jogging, hiking, swimming, stairs, bike riding...anything really. Find something you enjoy and just do it alot.

3.) No i didn't have any surgeries or sponsorships or other crap...any pill using my picture is doing so without permission.

4.) Yes, I blew out my knee in 2014 and was unable to walk more than a few steps without pain into mid 2016 and still have issues to this day, but just listen to my body. This inactivity meshed with depression from this injury caused a 60 pound weight gain but I am still exercising and very active on my facebook page. (www.facebook.com/jwaltfitness)

5.) That's the sum of the questions, anything else just ask!



A video I put together to give my viewers and anyone looking for some motivation to find. I have done this 100% natural and even though I have not reached my target goal, I know I will, it is just a matter of maintaining my new lifestyle.

I hope anyone watching this that needs inspiration finds it. I am in no way a personal trainer or fitness expert, but I have done lots of research and know were to start, that being said, I offer to anyone that wants it my advice, for free. Just message me here or on Facebook and I will do my best to point you in the right direction.

I know what it is like to not have anywhere to turn, and not know how you can ever escape the prison of your own body. I understand.

I want to thank m family, friends, and even complete strangers that have been rooting me on, you mean more than you will ever know.

And a very special thanks to my father, I can never put into words how thankful I am that I was raised by him and my mother.

___________________________________
Now I know there are a million weight loss programs out there and I do not recommend any one in particular. Weight loss is about a balanced diet that works best with your health goals. No part of this video should be taken as directions or suggestions. This is how I lost weight, but results will vary for everyone. Again, I did lose weight quick, but it was with supervision of doctors and other professionals. I advise the same with this ambitious of a goal.

Please be sure to share in Weight Loss blogs, your Facebook accounts, where ever you feel someone may see it and be inspired to get healthy.

Check out our other links and cool motivational people

Jwalt Fitness for motivational posts

www.facebook.com/jwaltfitness

Keep up with my running on Reddit

http://redd.it/1vazt6

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/jwaltfitness
____________________________ ,

http://www.dietreviewvideo.com/2014/01/09/6-month-weight-loss-transformation-jonathon-walters-160-pounds-before-and-after-100-natural/
#Mentransformation
Diet Review Video

No comments:

Post a Comment