I'm Back!! Insulin Resistance & New Diet Plan! (Low Glycemic Diet) Part 1



Hey guys! I didn't die! sorry it's dark! I DIDNT REALIZE.. BUT I'm back!! =) I have made an update on my progress!
Feel off the wagon a bit because of no weight loss =( But I'm back at it & I Hope to start making videos more often again!!!
I am back on my Metformin medication AND now doing a low Glycemic diet!
Just FYI I don't usually even get many starchy carbs in my diet! Other than popcorn which I ate several times a week!!! Cause I didn't know!
HW: 199
LW: 152
GW:120
CW:162.5
~ I deleted some of my old videos, but the first 2 I ever made where about Insulin resistance, so if you have a question about my diagnosis, please feel free to go back and watch those! ~ Thanks!


https://www.dietreviewvideo.com/2013/09/20/im-back-insulin-resistance-new-diet-plan-low-glycemic-diet-part-1/
#LowGIDiet
Diet Review Video

No comments:

Post a Comment